Every website built by i23 Design is mobile-friendly, which means it’s optimised for all devices, including mobiles.
Here are 10 reasons why this is important
- People everywhere use mobiles to do everything from simple internet searches to purchases and much more. Your visitors want to connect and get what they’re looking for quickly. Your customers will look on you negatively if your website isn’t optimised for mobile.
- A mobile-friendly website helps you build credibility with your clients and influencers in your industry. Anyone who tries to visit your site on a mobile will have a proper experience. It will encourage them to see you as a credible resource for information, products and services.
- Users have begun to expect this level of functionality to come standard when browsing on their mobile devices.
- Google prioritises mobile-friendly websites over those that are not in mobile search results. The Google algorithm change that occurred in 2015 changed the way Google displays search results. Websites optimised for mobile rank higher than those that aren’t.
- You can reach more customers, faster. Having a website that’s mobile-friendly automatically opens your customer base up to anyone performing a mobile search. And even better, customers won’t have to hunt for your site or type in the exact URL to find it – they can just perform a search to find you quickly and easily.
- When a potential customer visits your site to find information or look for something you sell, you want the experience to be a great one. Because many people use mobiles to access the web, only a mobile-friendly website can deliver that experience. Happy customers will return to your site and tell others about how great it is. Unhappy customers will do the opposite.
- Google has explained why mobile is so important in their own words, and the number one reason they cite is everyone has smartphones, and they’re constantly using them to search.
- With responsive design by i23 Design, your website will respond to any mobile device a person is using and it will render to look and function well, no matter what.
- It benefits your reputation. Not just online, but offline as well. People will take note of a website they have a great experience with – and will also take note of a website they have a bad experience with. Reputation is everything, and most businesses can’t afford to give people a bad experience – digital or otherwise.
- Your business will be seen as modern and relevant. You might offer some of the most useful, valuable and unique products or services on the market, but if your website’s mobile experience is poor or non-existent, your company will be a digital dinosaur. This will encourage people to seek help elsewhere. On the other hand, mobile-friendly websites are contemporary, cutting-edge and legit. They are how you get your foot in the door with anyone that has a smartphone.
Get in touch if you’re looking to take your brand to the next level, need a better looking website or printed materials, have a deadline which cannot be missed, or just want a chat about your options.Contact us
Share this Post